The Critic

How to become a video creator on StoryFire

Apply to Become a Video Creator

To embark on your journey as a video creator with StoryFire, the first step is to create an account on our platform. Once your account is set up, you're ready to take the next big leap - applying to become a video creator!

Application Process

  • Account Requirement: Make sure you have an active StoryFire account.
  • Submission: Apply through the Critic feature on our platform.

Tips for a Successful Application

We want you to succeed! To boost your chances of getting approved, here are some tips that our community and the Critic team love to see in applications:

  • Concise Video: Keep your video under 60 seconds. Remember, shorter is often better!
  • Short and Sweet Title: Choose a title that's catchy but not too long.
  • Engaging Description: Your description should be brief yet compelling.
  • Catchy Thumbnail: Create a thumbnail that stands out (this feature is coming soon).
  • Insightful Commentary: Add commentary to your content that provides value and insight.

We are moving towards a more inclusive approach with our "Video For All" initiative. This means the Critic feature will soon be phased out, opening up video creation to all our users. We're excited about this change and believe it will foster a more vibrant and diverse community of creators on StoryFire.