graphical moderation badge

Moderation

Moderation on StoryFire

Moderation is key to maintaining a positive and safe environment on StoryFire. Our moderators are dedicated to ensuring that the platform is a welcoming and respectful space for all users.

Role of Moderators

Moderators are vital to the StoryFire community, and their responsibilities include:

  • Ensuring Safety: They monitor the platform to prevent harmful behaviors such as harassment or hate speech, ensuring a safe community for everyone.
  • Enforcing Guidelines: Moderators uphold the platform's guidelines and rules, maintaining respectful and constructive interactions.
  • Improving User Experience: They actively work to resolve user concerns and conflicts, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience on the platform.

Becoming a Moderator

To become a moderator on StoryFire, candidates must demonstrate:

  • Understanding of Community Standards: A deep understanding of the platform's guidelines and commitment to upholding them.
  • Active Engagement: Regular involvement in the community and a track record of positive contributions.
  • Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to handle conflicts and issues effectively and diplomatically.
  • Commitment to the Platform: A genuine interest in the growth and well-being of the StoryFire community.

Interested individuals can apply by reaching out to existing community representatives or by emailing our support team with their qualifications and reasons for wanting to become a moderator.

Contacting a Moderator

If you need assistance or wish to report a concern, moderators are accessible and ready to help. Reach out to them through the platform's designated channels for a prompt and helpful response.

Moderators are not just overseers; they are integral members of the StoryFire community, working tirelessly to ensure it remains a safe, inclusive, and dynamic space for creative expression.

More Badges

graphical rep badge

Representative

Elected individuals, to guide the future of StoryFire

graphical verification badge

Verification

Verify an account as authentic, and/or important to StoryFire

graphical moderation badge

Moderation

Users that enforce the TOS.
Keeping the platform safe